Stealing this from thebabywife.com.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Have a baby! That was a totally new experience
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Goals for 2012
- Get pregnant!! if not start post grad in teaching
- Pass my driving test
- Complete saving goal
Well I got pregnant! And had a baby girl last year, so no post grad until she starts school, still not pass my driving test and our savings goal went out the window due to having a baby.
2013 goals — PASS DRIVING TEST!!!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not close to me but close to husband as his gran died.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Relaxing times as I spent most my year suffering from anxiety and depression
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory?
Giving birth to my daughter and bringing her home for the first time.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having my daughter, raising her and surviving a job I hated for 6 months.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I wouldn’t say I failed at anything just learnt
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes — mainly faintness and dizzy spells
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My amazing husband.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
A few ex friends
14. Where did most of your money go?
House and Lil
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Spending time with my daughter when she stop being that boring newborn stage haha
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2012?
‘Gotta get thru this’ Daniel Bedingfield
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
1. Happier or sadder? Happier.
2. Thinner or fatter? Thinner
3. Richer or poorer? Richer/Poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Enjoying that time off
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying and stressing
20. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
With my family <3
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
My husband, mum, dad and best friend
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Yes with my daughter
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t hate, I dislike certain behaviour from people
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
Before I go to sleep
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Glee ha ha
28. What did you want and get?
To have a daughter and I got a daughter
29. What did you want and not get?
Passing my driving test — booo!!!
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
Friends with Benefits
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
27 and I my husband made steak and chips, yum
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not having such a shite birth!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
34. What kept you sane?
My husband and my dad
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Taking away benefits for working parents!
37. Who did you miss?
My best friend — wish she lived closer to me!
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Met some amazing people on-line
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Ignore the negative thoughts!